Dutille’s Jewelry Design Studio, Lebanon, NH
An important lesson I’ve learned as a jeweler is that there is no such thing as standing still in retail. Either you’re moving forward or falling behind. I believe you should always be looking to identify little things to improve upon, and then have the fortitude to make those changes. Flexibility is a major advantage of being small; it gives us the ability to constantly make small positive changes along the way. We are always keeping an eye out for those small things that help us better serve our customers and the needs of our business.
This article originally appeared in the March 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Best Stores Stories
- Oklahoma Jeweler Keeps Its Focus on Being Go-To Bridal Destination
- New Hampshire Jeweler Says Key to Success is to Keep Moving Forward
- Jewelers Share Their Practical and Philosophical Approaches to Work and Life
- 16 Business-Boosting Tips from America’s Coolest Stores in 2016
- How One Jewelry Store Has Thrived on Martha’s Vineyard for 50 Years