Joel and Kendra Wiland
J David Jewelry, Broken Arrow, OK
After 20 years, we have learned to concentrate on what we at J David do best. We can’t be all things to all people. But we can be the best custom jeweler in Oklahoma and the surrounding area, and the go-to bridal destination. We can help brides-to-be find their dream ring, and we can make the experience stress-free for their soon-to-be husbands. Sit down, have a water or a coffee or a beer. Let us answer all your questions, set your mind at ease. Finding the perfect girl was the hard part; finding the perfect ring should be easy.
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Best Stores Stories
- You'll Appreciate the Top Belief of This Iconic Illinois Jewelry Store
- Oklahoma Jeweler Keeps Its Focus on Being Go-To Bridal Destination
- New Hampshire Jeweler Says Key to Success is to Keep Moving Forward
- Jewelers Share Their Practical and Philosophical Approaches to Work and Life
- 16 Business-Boosting Tips from America’s Coolest Stores in 2016
Something Big Is Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business
Several somethings, actually. And as in many other cases, the issue is not so much about what the fictional jeweler is doing. It's what he's not doing.