We are looking for a Jewelry CAD Designer to help us kill it in the jewelry industry! We want this individual to create an impact at our company while being able to grow personally and professionally.
Below are the responsibilities we expect along with some qualifications. If you think you would be a great fit, please send us over some samples and your resume.
- Illustrate 2D drawings to create into 3D jewelry CAD models
- Create realistic CAD renders for customer approval
- Review samples and prototypes and resolve manufacturing and/or design issues
- Stay current with current trends in the market
- Communicate daily internally and externally to remove any room for error
- Manage the entire process starting from 2D drawing to ending with sending the mold to get casted
- 2 years minimum of experience with Matrix
- Proficiency in CAD and rapid prototyping
- A keen grasp of jewelry manufacturing and model/mold making process
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Team player, trustworthy & self-motivated
- An individual that is eager to learn and grow
- Plus if, GIA Certified or have experience with SolidScape
To see more INSTORE Classifieds, go to our Classifieds Homepage.