“I am a fully trained jeweler; maybe I should design some houses.”
... to the new jewelry designer who proudly told me, “I am a fully trained architect. This is a concept-led, process-oriented, minimal piece that relates to my experience as a Pilates instructor.” (It looked like a plain chain.)
Woulda Coulda Shouldas are provided anonymously by INSTORE’s Brain Squad.
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Fun Stories
- Poll: What Is Your Top-Selling Season for Engagement Rings?
- This May Be the World's Most Valuable Gem — and It's Up for Auction
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Didn't Quite Get Consignment
- Poll: What Is Your Favorite C for Selling Diamonds?
- Arkansas-Sourced ‘Esperanza’ Diamond Heads to Auction Block