It captures the obsession with social media.
You may be selling the rings, but do you really understand what's it's like to get engaged in 2017 — especially for millennials?
Comedian John Crist has posted a hilarious video to his Facebook page showing the current state of things.
Sure, it may be a bit exaggerated, but it perfectly captures the modern obsession with social media attention. It certainly resonated with tons of people: The post has more than 51,000 likes and 47,000 shares.
And after all, if it didn't get lots of likes, did it really happen?
Take a look:
Latest Fun Stories
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
- What I Should Have Said to This Rude Customer to Shut Down His Piracy Proposal
- Did This Customer Have Superhuman Vision ... or Was He Seeing Things That Weren't There?
- This Job Is the 'Polar Opposite' of Being a Jeweler
- Gene the Jeweler's 'Free Range' Employees Set Their Own Sales Goals
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.