Take our poll.
As a jeweler, you've no doubt noticed that some jewelry and watch brands are, shall we say, harder to deal with than others.
So here's a fun exercise.
Imagine three completely imaginary companies known for making extensive demands of the retailers who carry them.
Which of the three fictional businesses would you rather stick your face into the nearest ultrasonic cleaner than sell in your store?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
Imagine three companies known for making extensive demands of their— INSTORE (@instoremag) February 22, 2017
retailers. Which of the 3 fictional names would you least want to sell?
Latest Fun Stories
- Poll: What Is Your Top-Selling Season for Engagement Rings?
- This May Be the World's Most Valuable Gem — and It's Up for Auction
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Didn't Quite Get Consignment
- Poll: What Is Your Favorite C for Selling Diamonds?
- Arkansas-Sourced ‘Esperanza’ Diamond Heads to Auction Block