Take our poll.
If you're into antique, vintage or vintage-inspired jewelry, there are lots of cool eras to choose from.
It's amazing to hold something in your hand that reflects the history and design sensibilities of a given period.
Four of the most popular epochs in the jewelry world are Art Deco, Art Noveau, Retro and Victorian.
If you could have as much jewelry as you wanted from one of these period, which would you choose?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
If you could own your fill of jewelry from just one particular epoch, which would it be?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 8, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Other Than Round, What Shape of Diamond Sells Best for You?
- This Jeweler Deals With a Disgusting Problem Every Day — and It Just Doesn't Seem Worth It
- Jeweler Was Bored at Work ... So He Did the Funniest Thing to These Watches
- Poll: What Type of Bracelet Is Most Popular in Your Area?
- Cartoon: Nothing Can Save This Appraisal