Take our poll.
If you're into antique, vintage or vintage-inspired jewelry, there are lots of cool eras to choose from.
It's amazing to hold something in your hand that reflects the history and design sensibilities of a given period.
Four of the most popular epochs in the jewelry world are Art Deco, Art Noveau, Retro and Victorian.
If you could have as much jewelry as you wanted from one of these period, which would you choose?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
If you could own your fill of jewelry from just one particular epoch, which would it be?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 8, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- 5 Things to Tell Yourself When 'The Customer Is Always Right' Isn't Working
- Poll: What One Word Best Describes a 'Cool Jewelry Store' to You?
- Luck Favors Those Who Work Hard, Says This Motorsports-Loving Jeweler
- Cartoon: So That's Where Those Gemstones Go ...
- Poll: How Do You Use Your 2 Weeks of Vacation Each Year?