Take our poll.
If you're into antique, vintage or vintage-inspired jewelry, there are lots of cool eras to choose from.
It's amazing to hold something in your hand that reflects the history and design sensibilities of a given period.
Four of the most popular epochs in the jewelry world are Art Deco, Art Noveau, Retro and Victorian.
If you could have as much jewelry as you wanted from one of these period, which would you choose?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
If you could own your fill of jewelry from just one particular epoch, which would it be?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 8, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- This Job Is the 'Polar Opposite' of Being a Jeweler
- Gene the Jeweler's 'Free Range' Employees Set Their Own Sales Goals
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gives a Generous Appraisal
- This Jeweler’s New Orleans Shop is an Ode to Garage Sales, Taxidermy and Tchotchkes
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.