Take our poll.
There's more than one way to sell a diamond. But at some point, it comes down to communicating the value proposition of the gemstone at hand.
Quite often that means talking about cut, clarity, color and carat weight.
Your customers may be familiar with the four Cs, and if not, chances are you spend some time educating them on these crucial attributes.
But is there one quality in particular that you find yourself discussing more than the rest? Which quality piques the interest of your clients?
In other words, what is your favorite C for selling diamonds?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is your favorite C for selling diamonds?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 14, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a Lucky Break
- Take the Perfect Proposal Selfie With This Engagement Ring Phone Case
- Gem Quiz: This Flamboyant Gem Was Named After a Founding Father of Brazilian Mineralogy
- There's Something Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business ... Several Somethings, Actually
- Cartoon: A Surefire Way to Stop Losing Gemstones