Take our poll.
There's more than one way to sell a diamond. But at some point, it comes down to communicating the value proposition of the gemstone at hand.
Quite often that means talking about cut, clarity, color and carat weight.
Your customers may be familiar with the four Cs, and if not, chances are you spend some time educating them on these crucial attributes.
But is there one quality in particular that you find yourself discussing more than the rest? Which quality piques the interest of your clients?
In other words, what is your favorite C for selling diamonds?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is your favorite C for selling diamonds?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 14, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Jewelers Are Loosening (or Just Losing) Their Ties – The Rise of Smart Casual
- Other Than Round, What Shape of Diamond Sells Best for You?
- This Jeweler Deals With a Disgusting Problem Every Day — and It Just Doesn't Seem Worth It
- Jeweler Was Bored at Work ... So He Did the Funniest Thing to These Watches
- Poll: What Type of Bracelet Is Most Popular in Your Area?