Take our poll.
There's more than one way to sell a diamond. But at some point, it comes down to communicating the value proposition of the gemstone at hand.
Quite often that means talking about cut, clarity, color and carat weight.
Your customers may be familiar with the four Cs, and if not, chances are you spend some time educating them on these crucial attributes.
But is there one quality in particular that you find yourself discussing more than the rest? Which quality piques the interest of your clients?
In other words, what is your favorite C for selling diamonds?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is your favorite C for selling diamonds?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 14, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: Jewelry Design Is a Labor of Love
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.