Take our poll.
There's more than one way to sell a diamond. But at some point, it comes down to communicating the value proposition of the gemstone at hand.
Quite often that means talking about cut, clarity, color and carat weight.
Your customers may be familiar with the four Cs, and if not, chances are you spend some time educating them on these crucial attributes.
But is there one quality in particular that you find yourself discussing more than the rest? Which quality piques the interest of your clients?
In other words, what is your favorite C for selling diamonds?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is your favorite C for selling diamonds?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 14, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
- Wouldn't You Just Love to Say This to the Customer Who Pooh-Poohs a Complicated Repair?
- Cartoon: And It Was Love at First Sight ...
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.