Take our poll.
The mild-weather months are the most popular for weddings — in many parts of the country, that means June and September.
But what does that mean for engagement ring sales? Depending on their location and other factors, jewelers may find that different parts of the year are peak season for bridal jewelry.
How about in your store? Is there a particular season when engagement rings start to move?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is your top-selling season for engagement rings?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 22, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: If Gemstone Names Were Literal ...
- Poll: Which of the 'Big Three' Colored Gemstones is Most Popular in Your Store?
- Poll: Which Color of Precious Metal is Your Personal Favorite?
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Kept Upgrading His Rolex With After-Market Parts
- Poll: Which Issue Facing Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Frustrates You Most?