Take our poll.
Bridal jewelry gets a lot of attention, and for many jewelers, there's nothing quite like selling a high-dollar diamond.
But there's more than one way to run a jewelry store, and not everyone seeks to make engagement rings their primary business line. Plenty of jewelers are just excited about areas such as custom design, brands/designers and even fashion jewelry.
There's also the fact that what's hot today might not be that way tomorrow. Successful retailers adapt with the times.
How about you — what makes your store tick? We'd like to know the most important category of jewelry for your business today.
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
What is the most important category of jewelry in your store today?— INSTORE (@instoremag) March 30, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: If Gemstone Names Were Literal ...
- Poll: Which of the 'Big Three' Colored Gemstones is Most Popular in Your Store?
- Poll: Which Color of Precious Metal is Your Personal Favorite?
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Kept Upgrading His Rolex With After-Market Parts
- Poll: Which Issue Facing Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Frustrates You Most?