Take our poll.
The challenges in retail have come from several different directions over the past few years.
Bricks-and-mortar stores are competing not only with each other and with e-commerce upstarts, but also, in come cases, with their own suppliers who have begun selling directly to consumers online.
Millennials have their own shopping behaviors that can be puzzling.
And of course, there's the age-old problem of finding the right people to work in your business.
But remember, although certain issues are new, the fact is that retail has always been a tough business. It takes strength and creativity to survive and thrive.
Still, we'd like to know what you find most frustrating about the brick-and-mortar retail scene of today.
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
Which issue currently facing brick-and-mortar retailers frustrates you most?— INSTORE (@instoremag) April 14, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: If Gemstone Names Were Literal ...
- Poll: Which of the 'Big Three' Colored Gemstones is Most Popular in Your Store?
- Poll: Which Color of Precious Metal is Your Personal Favorite?
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Kept Upgrading His Rolex With After-Market Parts
- Poll: Which Issue Facing Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Frustrates You Most?