“So you would buy a Ferrari from a non-Ferrari dealer, then put after-market features on it knowing that Ferrari wouldn’t service or touch your car if you did? What happens if it breaks down? You’ll take it to Ray Ray’s Automotive and let them work on your $200K car? Smart.””
... to the guy who was in the store yesterday getting links removed from a new Rolex that he had outfitted with an after-market dial.
Woulda Coulda Shouldas are provided anonymously by INSTORE’s Brain Squad
This article originally appeared in the May 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: If Gemstone Names Were Literal ...
- Poll: Which of the 'Big Three' Colored Gemstones is Most Popular in Your Store?
- Poll: Which Color of Precious Metal is Your Personal Favorite?
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Kept Upgrading His Rolex With After-Market Parts
- Poll: Which Issue Facing Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Frustrates You Most?