Take our poll.
No one can deny the beauty of gemstones such as rubies, sapphires and emeralds — their vivid colors are just too spectacular to ignore.
And while many jewelry stores focus on diamonds, colored gemstones can be big sellers, too.
Which of the “Big Three” colored gemstones is most popular in your store?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
Which of the “Big Three” colored gemstones is most popular in your store?— INSTORE (@instoremag) April 18, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: If Gemstone Names Were Literal ...
- Poll: Which of the 'Big Three' Colored Gemstones is Most Popular in Your Store?
- Poll: Which Color of Precious Metal is Your Personal Favorite?
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Kept Upgrading His Rolex With After-Market Parts
- Poll: Which Issue Facing Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Frustrates You Most?