It's garnered 100,000+ saves.
A particular bridal set has caught the eye of a large swath of Pinterest, where it has racked up over 104,000 saves.
The social media activity prompted the Daily Mail to christen one of the pieces "the most popular engagement ring on the picture-sharing site."
Pinterest user Sylvia Billone posted the viral photo of her rings with the caption "Rose gold solitaire engagement ring with Art Deco wedding band."
Billone explained in the comments that she had the rings custom-made by a local jeweler. The engagement ring is 1.22 carats.
She wrote: "I brought a bunch of pictures for them to go by - wanted claw style prongs, non-tapered, and non-cathedral for the engagement ring. For the wedding band I had seen ones like it (Art Deco style) on Pinterest but asked for no milgrain around the single diamonds and to only have it around the double smaller diamonds."
In response to a follower's question, she wrote that the wedding band cost about $1,000 Canadian (U.S. $743). She didn't say how much the engagement ring cost.
Read more at The Daily Mail
Latest Fun Stories
- Jewelers Are Loosening (or Just Losing) Their Ties – The Rise of Smart Casual
- Other Than Round, What Shape of Diamond Sells Best for You?
- This Jeweler Deals With a Disgusting Problem Every Day — and It Just Doesn't Seem Worth It
- Jeweler Was Bored at Work ... So He Did the Funniest Thing to These Watches
- Poll: What Type of Bracelet Is Most Popular in Your Area?