It's garnered 100,000+ saves.
A particular bridal set has caught the eye of a large swath of Pinterest, where it has racked up over 104,000 saves.
The social media activity prompted the Daily Mail to christen one of the pieces "the most popular engagement ring on the picture-sharing site."
Pinterest user Sylvia Billone posted the viral photo of her rings with the caption "Rose gold solitaire engagement ring with Art Deco wedding band."
Billone explained in the comments that she had the rings custom-made by a local jeweler. The engagement ring is 1.22 carats.
She wrote: "I brought a bunch of pictures for them to go by - wanted claw style prongs, non-tapered, and non-cathedral for the engagement ring. For the wedding band I had seen ones like it (Art Deco style) on Pinterest but asked for no milgrain around the single diamonds and to only have it around the double smaller diamonds."
In response to a follower's question, she wrote that the wedding band cost about $1,000 Canadian (U.S. $743). She didn't say how much the engagement ring cost.
Read more at The Daily Mail
Latest Fun Stories
- This Job Is the 'Polar Opposite' of Being a Jeweler
- Gene the Jeweler's 'Free Range' Employees Set Their Own Sales Goals
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gives a Generous Appraisal
- This Jeweler’s New Orleans Shop is an Ode to Garage Sales, Taxidermy and Tchotchkes
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.