Barbara and Robert Kaylor
R. Grey Jewelry Gallery, Boise, ID
Barbara and Robert Kaylor have owned R. Grey Jewelry Gallery for 31 years in downtown Boise, ID. In 2012, R. Grey Gallery was named America’s Coolest Store in the “Small Cool” category. They offer in-house custom and repairs, and also feature handcrafted work from more than 120 artists in the United States. The Kaylors have been married for 30 years and have three children and four grandchildren.
Latest Fun Stories
- Other Than Round, What Shape of Diamond Sells Best for You?
- This Jeweler Deals With a Disgusting Problem Every Day — and It Just Doesn't Seem Worth It
- Jeweler Was Bored at Work ... So He Did the Funniest Thing to These Watches
- Poll: What Type of Bracelet Is Most Popular in Your Area?
- Cartoon: Nothing Can Save This Appraisal