Barbara and Robert Kaylor
R. Grey Jewelry Gallery, Boise, ID
Barbara and Robert Kaylor have owned R. Grey Jewelry Gallery for 31 years in downtown Boise, ID. In 2012, R. Grey Gallery was named America’s Coolest Store in the “Small Cool” category. They offer in-house custom and repairs, and also feature handcrafted work from more than 120 artists in the United States. The Kaylors have been married for 30 years and have three children and four grandchildren.
Latest Fun Stories
- Gene Reveals a Key Selling Secret ... And It's Truly Awful
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a Lucky Break
- Take the Perfect Proposal Selfie With This Engagement Ring Phone Case
- Gem Quiz: This Flamboyant Gem Was Named After a Founding Father of Brazilian Mineralogy
- There's Something Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business ... Several Somethings, Actually
Something Big Is Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business
Several somethings, actually. And as in many other cases, the issue is not so much about what the fictional jeweler is doing. It's what he's not doing.