Barbara and Robert Kaylor
R. Grey Jewelry Gallery, Boise, ID
Barbara and Robert Kaylor have owned R. Grey Jewelry Gallery for 31 years in downtown Boise, ID. In 2012, R. Grey Gallery was named America’s Coolest Store in the “Small Cool” category. They offer in-house custom and repairs, and also feature handcrafted work from more than 120 artists in the United States. The Kaylors have been married for 30 years and have three children and four grandchildren.
Latest Fun Stories
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
- What I Should Have Said to This Rude Customer to Shut Down His Piracy Proposal
- Did This Customer Have Superhuman Vision ... or Was He Seeing Things That Weren't There?
- This Job Is the 'Polar Opposite' of Being a Jeweler
- Gene the Jeweler's 'Free Range' Employees Set Their Own Sales Goals
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.