Take our poll.
The stereotypical jeweler carries lots of diamonds, but that's not the only way to run a successful store.
Some carry only a limited number of diamonds, and others build their business on other types of jewelry entirely.
We love to know: How important are diamonds to your business?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
How important are diamonds to your business?— INSTORE (@instoremag) July 3, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- This Job Is the 'Polar Opposite' of Being a Jeweler
- Gene the Jeweler's 'Free Range' Employees Set Their Own Sales Goals
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gives a Generous Appraisal
- This Jeweler’s New Orleans Shop is an Ode to Garage Sales, Taxidermy and Tchotchkes
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.