Take our poll.
The stereotypical jeweler carries lots of diamonds, but that's not the only way to run a successful store.
Some carry only a limited number of diamonds, and others build their business on other types of jewelry entirely.
We love to know: How important are diamonds to your business?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
How important are diamonds to your business?— INSTORE (@instoremag) July 3, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Jewelers Are Loosening (or Just Losing) Their Ties – The Rise of Smart Casual
- Other Than Round, What Shape of Diamond Sells Best for You?
- This Jeweler Deals With a Disgusting Problem Every Day — and It Just Doesn't Seem Worth It
- Jeweler Was Bored at Work ... So He Did the Funniest Thing to These Watches
- Poll: What Type of Bracelet Is Most Popular in Your Area?