de Boulle, Houston, TX
Nick Boulle is best known for his passions: motorsports, cycling, watches, design and family. His love for cars and competition drove him early in life to racing cars, where he competed at the amateur and eventually the professional levels of the sport. In January, Nick won the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona event. He officially became a part of his family’s business, de Boulle Diamond & Jewelry, when the family opened its Houston location, which was named America’s Coolest Store in the big category in 2016.
Latest Fun Stories
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
- What I Should Have Said to This Rude Customer to Shut Down His Piracy Proposal
- Did This Customer Have Superhuman Vision ... or Was He Seeing Things That Weren't There?
- This Job Is the 'Polar Opposite' of Being a Jeweler
- Gene the Jeweler's 'Free Range' Employees Set Their Own Sales Goals
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.