Take our poll.
Every jeweler wants to operate a cool business, but what does that really mean?
Perhaps your definition of a cool store is one that makes huge profits. Or maybe it has more to do with atmosphere, customer satisfaction, or unique offerings.
We'd love to know: What one word best describes a "cool jewelry store" to you?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter. Also, be on the look our for our big America's Coolest Stores reveal, coming very soon!
What one word best describes a "cool jewelry store" to you?— INSTORE (@instoremag) July 25, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
- You Won't Believe What This Associate Said to An Off-Duty Cop Shopping in His Store
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.