Gene the Jeweler reveals another big problem.
The problems in Gene the Jeweler's fictional jewelry store just never seem to end.
We learned in previous episodes that Gene doesn't train his employees and doesn't tend to address issues that come up, such as an employee's chronic tardiness. Things don't seem to run very smoothly in Gene's store.
In this episode of the parody series, we learn more about Margie, an employee who's already known to have problems getting along with her colleagues. As it turns out, she also has a rather severe personal hygiene problem.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
As usual, Gene doesn't seem to have any plans for tackling the issue. But it sure is funny to hear him describe it.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a Lucky Break
- Take the Perfect Proposal Selfie With This Engagement Ring Phone Case
- Gem Quiz: This Flamboyant Gem Was Named After a Founding Father of Brazilian Mineralogy
- There's Something Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business ... Several Somethings, Actually
- Cartoon: A Surefire Way to Stop Losing Gemstones