Gene the Jeweler describes his best salesperson.
Margie has worked for Gene the Jeweler's store forever — or at least since the '60s.
She worked for Gene's parents when they owned the business. In fact she was their first hire.
And today, she's the store's best salesperson, despite some problems with personal hygiene and choice of attire. And the fact that she doesn't get along with other staff members at all.
Gene, the star of the parody series by marketing specialist Jimmy DeGroot, describes Margie as "quirky." A better word might be toxic.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Once again, the problems in Gene's fictional jewelry store reflect poorly on his management practices. Since Margie presumably generate much of the store's revenue, you have to wonder what will happen when she inevitably decides to retire — especially since Gene doesn't train his staff.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a Lucky Break
- Take the Perfect Proposal Selfie With This Engagement Ring Phone Case
- Gem Quiz: This Flamboyant Gem Was Named After a Founding Father of Brazilian Mineralogy
- There's Something Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business ... Several Somethings, Actually
- Cartoon: A Surefire Way to Stop Losing Gemstones