Take our poll.
Earrings can say a lot about a person — there are bold styles for those with big personalities, and more conservative looks for those who like to keep things low-key. And everything in-between.
Fortunately, a set of earrings doesn't have to be a major commitment. Your clients can have different pairs for different moods. In that case, everyone benefits: They have more options, and you sell more jewelry!
We'd like to know: What style of earring is selling best in your store?
Take the poll below and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
What style of earring is selling best in your store?— INSTORE (@instoremag) September 5, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
- You Won't Believe What This Associate Said to An Off-Duty Cop Shopping in His Store
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.