Take our poll.
Earrings can say a lot about a person — there are bold styles for those with big personalities, and more conservative looks for those who like to keep things low-key. And everything in-between.
Fortunately, a set of earrings doesn't have to be a major commitment. Your clients can have different pairs for different moods. In that case, everyone benefits: They have more options, and you sell more jewelry!
We'd like to know: What style of earring is selling best in your store?
Take the poll below and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
What style of earring is selling best in your store?— INSTORE (@instoremag) September 5, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- This Jeweler Deals With a Disgusting Problem Every Day — and It Just Doesn't Seem Worth It
- Jeweler Was Bored at Work ... So He Did the Funniest Thing to These Watches
- Poll: What Type of Bracelet Is Most Popular in Your Area?
- Cartoon: Nothing Can Save This Appraisal
- Poll: What Style of Earring Is Selling Best in Your Store?