Take our poll.
Earrings can say a lot about a person — there are bold styles for those with big personalities, and more conservative looks for those who like to keep things low-key. And everything in-between.
Fortunately, a set of earrings doesn't have to be a major commitment. Your clients can have different pairs for different moods. In that case, everyone benefits: They have more options, and you sell more jewelry!
We'd like to know: What style of earring is selling best in your store?
Take the poll below and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
What style of earring is selling best in your store?— INSTORE (@instoremag) September 5, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a Lucky Break
- Take the Perfect Proposal Selfie With This Engagement Ring Phone Case
- Gem Quiz: This Flamboyant Gem Was Named After a Founding Father of Brazilian Mineralogy
- There's Something Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business ... Several Somethings, Actually
- Cartoon: A Surefire Way to Stop Losing Gemstones