The fictional Gene once again shows us what not to do.
You may recall that Gene the Jeweler's jewelry story changes a lot of watch batteries. And at $5 a pop, it's hardly the world's most profitable business line.
In today's video, we get a little more insight into the situation as the fictional Gene gets his employee to talk about the customers who come in for battery replacement. And we hear a pretty gross term: wrist cheese.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Yep, Gene's store apparently deals with wrist cheese quite a bit. And the more Gene talks about his watch-repair operation, the more it seems like a service he shouldn't even be offering, given the low, or possibly nonexistent, margins.
What do you think?
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
- What I Should Have Said to This Rude Customer to Shut Down His Piracy Proposal
- Did This Customer Have Superhuman Vision ... or Was He Seeing Things That Weren't There?
- This Job Is the 'Polar Opposite' of Being a Jeweler
- Gene the Jeweler's 'Free Range' Employees Set Their Own Sales Goals
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.