Take our poll.
The round diamond may be a perennial favorite, but there are plenty of customers who prefer other shapes.
And every jeweler we know is delighted to help clients find the shape that best suits their personality.
We'd like to know: Other than round, what shape of diamond sells best for you?
Take the poll below and be sure to follow us on Twitter.
Other than rounds, what shape of diamond sells best for you?— INSTORE (@instoremag) September 20, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
- What I Should Have Said to This Rude Customer to Shut Down His Piracy Proposal
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.