You could say this situation stinks.
A jeweler like Gene Kadlin, who doesn't know how to manage or delegate, will often find himself in deep ... stuff.
And that's exactly what happens in the latest episode of the Gene the Jeweler video series. Literally.
A certain customer keeps clogging the store's toilet. And we use the word "customer" liberally. There's no indication that she actually buys anything.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene has just fixed the latest clog himself.
"It's my shop," he says. "I have a lot of employees, but they've got other things to do. They're busy."
And Gene is starting to suspect this customer has been busy, as well — running a bit of a scam.
You could say the whole situation stinks.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a Lucky Break
- Take the Perfect Proposal Selfie With This Engagement Ring Phone Case
- Gem Quiz: This Flamboyant Gem Was Named After a Founding Father of Brazilian Mineralogy
- There's Something Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business ... Several Somethings, Actually
- Cartoon: A Surefire Way to Stop Losing Gemstones