But does he understand what 'vacation' means?
To stay sharp and motivated, it's important to take some time off work every now and then. A nice vacation can be just the thing to re-energize a weary jeweler.
Gene the Jeweler, a fictional character created by marketing specialist Jimmy DeGroot, understands this. Or so he says.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene takes his team to Las Vegas once a year for the trade shows. That counts a vacation, doesn't it?
Or perhaps you define a vacation as time spent away from your team. If that's the case, the Gene takes one every single day when he leaves work.
Or maybe Gene just doesn't get it.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
- You Won't Believe What This Associate Said to An Off-Duty Cop Shopping in His Store
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.