Tiffany Stevens President and CEO of the JVC
A graduate of the University of Oklahoma and NYU School of Law, Tiffany’s career began as an attorney at Paul Hastings LLP. She later moved to an in-house role at Bear Stearns and then a business role at Axiom. She has held leadership positions at nonprofits and foundations dedicated to public health, the environment, education and the arts. She is currently an active board member of several not-for-profit organizations and resides in Brooklyn, NY.
PHOTO CREDIT: Attis Clopton
Jewelry provided by Robert Bentley
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
- What I Should Have Said to This Rude Customer to Shut Down His Piracy Proposal
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.