Stuart Benjamin & Barbara Wasserstrom
Stuart Benjamin & Co. Jewelry Designs, San Diego, CA
Stuart Benjamin is a third-generation jeweler who got his start in the business at age 10, dusting showcases in his grandfather’s jewelry store in downtown San Diego. He and partner Barbara Wasserstrom, both GIA graduates, opened their store together in 1997. While this partnership supports a fun and creative relationship, it also helps Barbara to keep Stuart in line, they say.
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Fun Stories
- Poll: Which of the 'Big Three' Colored Gemstones is Most Popular in Your Store?
- Poll: Which Color of Precious Metal is Your Personal Favorite?
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Kept Upgrading His Rolex With After-Market Parts
- Poll: Which Issue Facing Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Frustrates You Most?
- Designer Keeps Her Eye on the World, and Her Focus on New Orleans