Stuart Benjamin & Barbara Wasserstrom
Stuart Benjamin & Co. Jewelry Designs, San Diego, CA
Stuart Benjamin is a third-generation jeweler who got his start in the business at age 10, dusting showcases in his grandfather’s jewelry store in downtown San Diego. He and partner Barbara Wasserstrom, both GIA graduates, opened their store together in 1997. While this partnership supports a fun and creative relationship, it also helps Barbara to keep Stuart in line, they say.
This article originally appeared in the January 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Fun Stories
- Poll: What Is Your Top-Selling Season for Engagement Rings?
- This May Be the World's Most Valuable Gem — and It's Up for Auction
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Didn't Quite Get Consignment
- Poll: What Is Your Favorite C for Selling Diamonds?
- Arkansas-Sourced ‘Esperanza’ Diamond Heads to Auction Block