Barnhardt Jewelers, Spencer, NC
Elysia Demers, whose former career was in marketing for the motorcycle industry, is sales and marketing manager for Barnhardt Jewelers in Spencer, NC, just down the road from the county seat of Salisbury. She was attracted to Barnhardt because it’s a family business. “I’m not a corporate kind of person. I like to come in and give my ideas,” she says. “We have a really good team and we’re always there for each other.” She thrives on juggling responsibilities, despite a stress-induced proclivity for sleepwalking documented in INSTORE’s December issue.
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Fun Stories
- Poll: Which of the 'Big Three' Colored Gemstones is Most Popular in Your Store?
- Poll: Which Color of Precious Metal is Your Personal Favorite?
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Kept Upgrading His Rolex With After-Market Parts
- Poll: Which Issue Facing Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Frustrates You Most?
- Designer Keeps Her Eye on the World, and Her Focus on New Orleans