Barnhardt Jewelers, Spencer, NC
Elysia Demers, whose former career was in marketing for the motorcycle industry, is sales and marketing manager for Barnhardt Jewelers in Spencer, NC, just down the road from the county seat of Salisbury. She was attracted to Barnhardt because it’s a family business. “I’m not a corporate kind of person. I like to come in and give my ideas,” she says. “We have a really good team and we’re always there for each other.” She thrives on juggling responsibilities, despite a stress-induced proclivity for sleepwalking documented in INSTORE’s December issue.
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Fun Stories
- Poll: What Is Your Top-Selling Season for Engagement Rings?
- This May Be the World's Most Valuable Gem — and It's Up for Auction
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Didn't Quite Get Consignment
- Poll: What Is Your Favorite C for Selling Diamonds?
- Arkansas-Sourced ‘Esperanza’ Diamond Heads to Auction Block