Belle Brooke Barer
Belle Brooke Designs, Santa Fe, NM
Belle Brooke Barer, designer, bench jeweler and goldsmith, opened her first retail gallery on Santa Fe’s Canyon Road in 2016 after running her own business, Belle Brooke Designs, for 10 years. The space is blessed with natural light, a beamed ceiling, a kiva-style fireplace and an adjacent studio. Each piece of jewelry is hand-crafted, using traditional tools and techniques with recycled metals and ethically sourced gemstones. “I strongly believe that my generation needs to leave something more tangible behind than just a digital footprint,” she says.
This article originally appeared in the March 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Fun Stories
- Poll: What Is Your Top-Selling Season for Engagement Rings?
- This May Be the World's Most Valuable Gem — and It's Up for Auction
- What I Should Have Said to the Guy Who Didn't Quite Get Consignment
- Poll: What Is Your Favorite C for Selling Diamonds?
- Arkansas-Sourced ‘Esperanza’ Diamond Heads to Auction Block