Strange stories from the front...
Strange stories from the front lines...
Second-generation budding jewelry store owner Matthew Wilson takes a crack at his own cool store, complete with water slide and light-saber-toting ninja security guards. Now that's cool! Read...
Inspired firstly by David Letterman's "Top Ten Lists", secondly by the funny listmakers at McSweeneys.net, and finally by the really spicy Indian curry we had at dinner, Instore...
Page 61 of 62
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
- You Won't Believe What This Associate Said to An Off-Duty Cop Shopping in His Store
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.