James Free Jewelers, a nationally recognized independent jeweler, seeks proven, professional, personable and experienced Jewelry Senior Buyer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify open to buy and fast sellers.
- Strong relationships with established couture and JCK vendors and designer brands.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with suppliers/vendors in an effort to get
- the best prices and selection
- Negotiate prices, discount terms, and exchanges for merchandise.
- Stay current with the industry.
- Work within established buying budgets.
- Manage plans for stock levels.
- Coordinate special events and attend selected trade fairs.
- Minimum of 5 years buying experience in high end jewelry retail.
- Excels in multi-store inventory control.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- GIA Graduate Gemologist
- Team Player
James Free Jewelers is proud to represent the following designers-just to name a few: David Yurman, Roberto Coin, Mikimoto, John Hardy, Charles Krypell, Marco Bicego and more. In bridal: Christopher Designs, Henri Daussi, Precision Set and more. We also represent some of the biggest names in Swiss Timepieces: Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, Tag Heuer, Raymond Weil, and more.
If your ultimate professional goal is to join an impressively strong, financially sound growing company, kindly apply-in strict confidence. Please: serious inquiries only. E.O.E.
To see more INSTORE Classifieds, go to our Classifieds Homepage.