More INSTORE readers chose Stuller than any other company as their best new supplier in 2016. Tied in second place were Gabriel & Co., Lafonn and Midas Chain, followed by Simply Diamonds, alone in third place.
“It’s hard to beat Stuller,” noted one of the 375 owners and managers who answered the question, one of 75 in the 2016 Big Survey, whose full results will be published in the October issue of INSTORE.
This is the 10th annual Big Survey, in which INSTORE polls nearly 700 owners and managers of jewelry stores in the U.S. and Canada, asking questions that range from total revenue to totally embarrassing scenes they’ve found their employees in.
This article is an online extra for INSTORE Online.
Latest Know How Stories
- His Big Exception to His Store's Return Policy Was a Big Mistake
- Does Your Business Need a Diet Plan for the New Year?
- Consumers Mainly Consider These 2 Factors When Buying Gems
- 21 of Jewelry Retailers' Biggest Fears and How to Forget Them for Good
- Real Deal: A Troubled Veteran's Assault Rifle Purchase Leaves Her Boss Worried and Confused