More INSTORE readers chose Stuller than any other company as their best new supplier in 2016. Tied in second place were Gabriel & Co., Lafonn and Midas Chain, followed by Simply Diamonds, alone in third place.
“It’s hard to beat Stuller,” noted one of the 375 owners and managers who answered the question, one of 75 in the 2016 Big Survey, whose full results will be published in the October issue of INSTORE.
This is the 10th annual Big Survey, in which INSTORE polls nearly 700 owners and managers of jewelry stores in the U.S. and Canada, asking questions that range from total revenue to totally embarrassing scenes they’ve found their employees in.
This article is an online extra for INSTORE Online.
Latest Know How Stories
- Is It Time to Pull the Plug on This Employee Recommended By a Close Friend?
- Are Jewelers Good Bluffers? The Brain Squad Responds
- What Time of Year Is Best to Get the Absolute Lowest Manufacturer Prices?
- Create the Habit of Loving Gems in Your Children's Library
- Can't Meet? Just Rephrase Your Availability in a More Positive Manner