Times are changing, and so are consumers’ tastes in jewelry — at least to a degree.
For Big Survey 2016, we asked, “What do you think will be the next breakout category in jewelry?”
The most popular answer was yellow gold, followed closely by lab-grown diamonds.
What’s interesting is that in our 2014 survey, lab-grown diamonds didn’t even make the top 10. It just goes to show how quickly that particular trend has emerged.
In this year’s survey, we also got some insight into exactly what our readers think about lab-grown diamonds.
Check out additional Big Survey 2016 coverage here.
This article is an online extra for INSTORE Online.
Latest Know How Stories
- 8 (More) Ways to Go Green in Your Jewelry Store
- Jewelers Are Spending Way More Time on Social Media Than They Used To
- In Battle for No. 2 Diamond Shape, Princess Now Has Close Contenders
- Here's How Much the Average Independent Jeweler Earns – How Do You Compare?
- The Underappreciated Security Threat to Your Financial Health