Times are changing, and so are consumers’ tastes in jewelry — at least to a degree.
For Big Survey 2016, we asked, “What do you think will be the next breakout category in jewelry?”
The most popular answer was yellow gold, followed closely by lab-grown diamonds.
What’s interesting is that in our 2014 survey, lab-grown diamonds didn’t even make the top 10. It just goes to show how quickly that particular trend has emerged.
In this year’s survey, we also got some insight into exactly what our readers think about lab-grown diamonds.
Check out additional Big Survey 2016 coverage here.
This article is an online extra for INSTORE Online.
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.
Latest Know How Stories
- When An Unhappy Support Staffer Releases Confidential Pay Rates, A Retailer Is Dumbfounded. What Would You Do?
- What One Jeweler Learned About Trying to Do Everything Herself
- This Simple Trick Can Help You Sell Ideas to Your Team Easily
- This Simple Trick Can Defuse Angry Clients Or Employees
- Here's What to Say When A Customer Tries to Negotiate Or Make Unreasonable Demands