Gregory Jewelers, Mountain Home, AR
Early in my career, I met a woman who had worked every aspect of the jewelry industry. She is hands down the best saleslady I know. I consider her a mentor and friend. She looked at me through her thick glasses, got right in my face and said, “Honey, always remember: Profit is not a dirty word.” To that I say amen and hallelujah!
This article originally appeared in the February 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- Is It Time to Pull the Plug on This Employee Recommended By a Close Friend?
- Are Jewelers Good Bluffers? The Brain Squad Responds
- What Time of Year Is Best to Get the Absolute Lowest Manufacturer Prices?
- Create the Habit of Loving Gems in Your Children's Library
- Can't Meet? Just Rephrase Your Availability in a More Positive Manner