“I don’t know anybody here.”
When to use it? At an event where you don’t know anyone. It disarms others’ preoccupations. It’s honest, fun, and if you pick the right person, they might reciprocate and become your first friend.
SOURCE: Scott Ginsberg, a.k.a. “That Guy with the Nametag”, networking expert and author
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Something Big Is Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business
Several somethings, actually. And as in many other cases, the issue is not so much about what the fictional jeweler is doing. It's what he's not doing.
Latest Know How Stories
- 23 Ways to Drive Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Jewelry Business
- 8 (More) Ways to Go Green in Your Jewelry Store
- Jewelers Are Spending Way More Time on Social Media Than They Used To
- In Battle for No. 2 Diamond Shape, Princess Now Has Close Contenders
- Here's How Much the Average Independent Jeweler Earns – How Do You Compare?