“I don’t know anybody here.”
When to use it? At an event where you don’t know anyone. It disarms others’ preoccupations. It’s honest, fun, and if you pick the right person, they might reciprocate and become your first friend.
SOURCE: Scott Ginsberg, a.k.a. “That Guy with the Nametag”, networking expert and author
This article originally appeared in the April 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador