(Name), you’re in luck! I just happen to have a spot open on Friday.
When to use it? A client calls and asks for an immediate appointment to discuss a custom job. And you just can’t do it. Instead of saying, “Sorry, you can’t come in until Friday. We’re booked solid until then,” reframe it in a positive manner. Jeffrey Gitomer, Customer Satisfaction Is Worthless, Customer Loyalty Is Priceless
This article originally appeared in the May 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- Is It Time to Pull the Plug on This Employee Recommended By a Close Friend?
- Are Jewelers Good Bluffers? The Brain Squad Responds
- What Time of Year Is Best to Get the Absolute Lowest Manufacturer Prices?
- Create the Habit of Loving Gems in Your Children's Library
- Can't Meet? Just Rephrase Your Availability in a More Positive Manner