“Definitely!” or “Absolutely!”
WHY TO USE IT: It’s difficult saying words like “definitely” or “absolutely” in a bored voice. These words lend themselves to speaking in a confident manner. Use them and watch your enthusiasm for that new jewelry line become contagious.
Source: Renee Evenson, Powerful Phrases for Effective Customer Service: Over 700 Ready-to-Use Phrases and Scripts that Really Get Results
This article originally appeared in the June 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Something Big Is Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business
Several somethings, actually. And as in many other cases, the issue is not so much about what the fictional jeweler is doing. It's what he's not doing.
Latest Know How Stories
- 23 Ways to Drive Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Jewelry Business
- 8 (More) Ways to Go Green in Your Jewelry Store
- Jewelers Are Spending Way More Time on Social Media Than They Used To
- In Battle for No. 2 Diamond Shape, Princess Now Has Close Contenders
- Here's How Much the Average Independent Jeweler Earns – How Do You Compare?