A study from the University of Texas found that people working in white, off-white or gray rooms got less done and made more mistakes than those in red or aqua environments. “White doesn’t help us be productive,” Kwallek told Fast Company, explaining that the sterile message it sends isn’t motivational.
This article originally appeared in the June 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador