Here's what customers really want.
There's a crucial quality that diamond-grading reports don't capture, says Aleah Arundale.
In this short video, she talks about what customers are really looking for when they shop for a diamond.
Hint: To really figure out if a gemstone has the desired traits, consumers need to visit a jewelry store in person.
Take a look:
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador