Here's what customers really want.
There's a crucial quality that diamond-grading reports don't capture, says Aleah Arundale.
In this short video, she talks about what customers are really looking for when they shop for a diamond.
Hint: To really figure out if a gemstone has the desired traits, consumers need to visit a jewelry store in person.
Take a look:
Something Big Is Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business
Several somethings, actually. And as in many other cases, the issue is not so much about what the fictional jeweler is doing. It's what he's not doing.
Latest Know How Stories
- 23 Ways to Drive Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Jewelry Business
- 8 (More) Ways to Go Green in Your Jewelry Store
- Jewelers Are Spending Way More Time on Social Media Than They Used To
- In Battle for No. 2 Diamond Shape, Princess Now Has Close Contenders
- Here's How Much the Average Independent Jeweler Earns – How Do You Compare?