E-commerce has important downsides.
Brick-and-mortar jewelry retailers often wonder how to respond to the growing presence of online diamond retailers.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale offers one approach to try.
The main idea is to point out that ordering something as valuable as a diamond online brings quite a few risks. Buying from a trusted local jeweler, on the other hand, is a much safer endeavor.
Take a look:
Latest Know How Stories
- The Case of the Gold (and Diamond) Digger — We Want Your Thoughts
- When a Jeweler’s Store Was Robbed, This Local Competitor Stepped Up to Help
- What is the Easiest Sales in All Jewelry Retail? The Brain Squad Tells
- Say This When Brainstorming Sessions Start to Go Off Track
- 23 Ways to Drive Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Jewelry Business