E-commerce has important downsides.
Brick-and-mortar jewelry retailers often wonder how to respond to the growing presence of online diamond retailers.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale offers one approach to try.
The main idea is to point out that ordering something as valuable as a diamond online brings quite a few risks. Buying from a trusted local jeweler, on the other hand, is a much safer endeavor.
Take a look:
Latest Know How Stories
- Jewelers Actually Found New Customers in These 10 Strange Places
- Big Diamonds Are Back – And You Can Profit From the Trend
- This Is the Top-Selling Watch Brand of 2017
- Jewelers Desire This Brand More Than Any Other ... (You Can Probably Guess This One)
- This Is the Biggest Change in How Stores Sell Jewelry