Here’s another great nametag idea from author and speaker Scott Ginsberg (“that guy with the nametag”). Ginsberg tells of a hotel in Cleveland, home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, in which every employee wears a nametag with not only their name, but the name of their favorite musical artist as well. (Warning: this might not be a good idea if the favorite band of one or more of your staff is, for instance, The Buzzcocks.) Alternatively, if you sell lots of wedding jewelry, how about having staff list their favorite bridal designers or diamond cuts?
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- 8 (More) Ways to Go Green in Your Jewelry Store
- Jewelers Are Spending Way More Time on Social Media Than They Used To
- In Battle for No. 2 Diamond Shape, Princess Now Has Close Contenders
- Here's How Much the Average Independent Jeweler Earns – How Do You Compare?
- The Underappreciated Security Threat to Your Financial Health