For a really impressive Christmas cookie, how about one containing a gem inside? A British online retailer, veryfirstto.com, did this last year with 3-carat diamonds (price tag for the set: 995,000 pounds), but we think less precious gems (garnets, topaz, amethyst or even aquamarines) could work just as well. Gather up all those loose stones you’ve got in a jar in the shop and order your own custom-made store-branded cookies. Sell them in sets of 12.
This article originally appeared in the October 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.
Latest Know How Stories
- When An Unhappy Support Staffer Releases Confidential Pay Rates, A Retailer Is Dumbfounded. What Would You Do?
- What One Jeweler Learned About Trying to Do Everything Herself
- This Simple Trick Can Help You Sell Ideas to Your Team Easily
- This Simple Trick Can Defuse Angry Clients Or Employees
- Here's What to Say When A Customer Tries to Negotiate Or Make Unreasonable Demands