Last year's winner claims the No. 1 spot again.
For the second straight year, Gabriel & Co. took the top spot in our Big Survey (with 14 percent of the vote), garnering the most votes when readers were asked to name the three best-performing brand-name jewelry lines that they carry.
Pandora was the top pick from 2009-2015, but fell to No. 3.
Below is this year's full list. Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the upcoming October edition of INSTORE.
1. Gabriel & Co.
6. Hearts on Fire
8. Simon G.
9. (tie) John Hardy, Royal Chain
11. (tie) Benchmark, Lashbrook
13. (tie) Frederic Duclos, Roberto Coin
15. (tie) Alex & Ani, Ostbye
18. (tie) CrownRing, David Yurman, Gemsone
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.
Latest Know How Stories
- When An Unhappy Support Staffer Releases Confidential Pay Rates, A Retailer Is Dumbfounded. What Would You Do?
- What One Jeweler Learned About Trying to Do Everything Herself
- This Simple Trick Can Help You Sell Ideas to Your Team Easily
- This Simple Trick Can Defuse Angry Clients Or Employees
- Here's What to Say When A Customer Tries to Negotiate Or Make Unreasonable Demands