600 votes were cast in an open-ended question.
In our recent Big Survey, yellow gold was the most predicted trend, with custom design and colored gemstones (especially as a type of engagement ring) close behind. Diamonds were also a top prediction in these varieties: rough cut, antique cuts and “big.” “Large silver pieces” were also a popular prediction.
- Yellow gold (35 votes)
- Custom design (28)
- Colored gemstones (26)
- Diamonds (23)
- Lab-grown diamonds (19)
- Fashion jewelry (13)
- Silver jewelry (11)
- Smart jewelry (9)
- Bracelets (7)
- Necklaces (6)
Approximately 600 votes were cast in an open-ended question; these were the top 10 responses.
Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the upcoming October edition of INSTORE.
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador