600 votes were cast in an open-ended question.
In our recent Big Survey, yellow gold was the most predicted trend, with custom design and colored gemstones (especially as a type of engagement ring) close behind. Diamonds were also a top prediction in these varieties: rough cut, antique cuts and “big.” “Large silver pieces” were also a popular prediction.
- Yellow gold (35 votes)
- Custom design (28)
- Colored gemstones (26)
- Diamonds (23)
- Lab-grown diamonds (19)
- Fashion jewelry (13)
- Silver jewelry (11)
- Smart jewelry (9)
- Bracelets (7)
- Necklaces (6)
Approximately 600 votes were cast in an open-ended question; these were the top 10 responses.
Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the upcoming October edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- The Case of the Gold (and Diamond) Digger — We Want Your Thoughts
- When a Jeweler’s Store Was Robbed, This Local Competitor Stepped Up to Help
- What is the Easiest Sales in All Jewelry Retail? The Brain Squad Tells
- Say This When Brainstorming Sessions Start to Go Off Track
- 23 Ways to Drive Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Jewelry Business