They'd love to have this name in their cases.
If a certain Swiss luxury watchmaker has had your attention for a while, you're not alone.
In our recent Big Survey, we asked, "What jewelry or watch brand would you most like to add to your cases?" More than 600 readers voted.
SEE MORE BIG SURVEY 2017 STORIES
Rolex hangs onto the top spot since 2007. Gabriel & Co. didn’t make the list in 2007 and now ranks third. At fifth, Shinola is also a new entry on the list.
Below are the full results. Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the October edition of INSTORE.
2. Tag Heuer
3. Gabriel & Co.
4. David Yurman
6. Simon G.
8. (tie) Citizen, John Hardy, Patek Philippe
This article originally appeared in the October 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Something Big Is Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business
Several somethings, actually. And as in many other cases, the issue is not so much about what the fictional jeweler is doing. It's what he's not doing.
Latest Know How Stories
- What is the Easiest Sales in All Jewelry Retail? The Brain Squad Tells
- Say This When Brainstorming Sessions Start to Go Off Track
- 23 Ways to Drive Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Jewelry Business
- 8 (More) Ways to Go Green in Your Jewelry Store
- Jewelers Are Spending Way More Time on Social Media Than They Used To