They'd love to have this name in their cases.
If a certain Swiss luxury watchmaker has had your attention for a while, you're not alone.
In our recent Big Survey, we asked, "What jewelry or watch brand would you most like to add to your cases?" More than 600 readers voted.
SEE MORE BIG SURVEY 2017 STORIES
Rolex hangs onto the top spot since 2007. Gabriel & Co. didn’t make the list in 2007 and now ranks third. At fifth, Shinola is also a new entry on the list.
Below are the full results. Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the October edition of INSTORE.
2. Tag Heuer
3. Gabriel & Co.
4. David Yurman
6. Simon G.
8. (tie) Citizen, John Hardy, Patek Philippe
This article originally appeared in the October 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.
Latest Know How Stories
- When An Unhappy Support Staffer Releases Confidential Pay Rates, A Retailer Is Dumbfounded. What Would You Do?
- What One Jeweler Learned About Trying to Do Everything Herself
- This Simple Trick Can Help You Sell Ideas to Your Team Easily
- This Simple Trick Can Defuse Angry Clients Or Employees
- Here's What to Say When A Customer Tries to Negotiate Or Make Unreasonable Demands