It's a perennial favorite.
In our recent Big Survey, we asked readers to tell us the three best-performing watch brands they carry.
For context, in 2009, Citizen and Seiko were the top two best-performing watch brands, with Bulova claiming the fourth spot on the list. In 2017, the top two remain the same, but Bulova has moved into third place. Belair and Pulsar have dropped slightly while Rolex has moved up two spots.
SEE MORE BIG SURVEY 2017 STORIES
Below are the full results. You can see all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the October edition of INSTORE.
- Tag Heuer
Latest Know How Stories
- Jewelers Actually Found New Customers in These 10 Strange Places
- Big Diamonds Are Back – And You Can Profit From the Trend
- This Is the Top-Selling Watch Brand of 2017
- Jewelers Desire This Brand More Than Any Other ... (You Can Probably Guess This One)
- This Is the Biggest Change in How Stores Sell Jewelry