It's a perennial favorite.
In our recent Big Survey, we asked readers to tell us the three best-performing watch brands they carry.
For context, in 2009, Citizen and Seiko were the top two best-performing watch brands, with Bulova claiming the fourth spot on the list. In 2017, the top two remain the same, but Bulova has moved into third place. Belair and Pulsar have dropped slightly while Rolex has moved up two spots.
SEE MORE BIG SURVEY 2017 STORIES
Below are the full results. You can see all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the October edition of INSTORE.
- Tag Heuer
Something Big Is Missing From Gene the Jeweler's Business
Several somethings, actually. And as in many other cases, the issue is not so much about what the fictional jeweler is doing. It's what he's not doing.
Latest Know How Stories
- What is the Easiest Sales in All Jewelry Retail? The Brain Squad Tells
- Say This When Brainstorming Sessions Start to Go Off Track
- 23 Ways to Drive Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Jewelry Business
- 8 (More) Ways to Go Green in Your Jewelry Store
- Jewelers Are Spending Way More Time on Social Media Than They Used To