“Great idea! Write it down.”
WHEN TO USE IT? You’re in a staff meeting, and people keep on piping up with ideas that move the discussion in the wrong direction. This phrase will help you get back on track while also showing respect for the employee’s contribution. Build a repertoire of such sayings: e.g. “Definitely something to consider. Note that!”
Source: Seth Godin
This article originally appeared in the December 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador