At its heart, Valentine’s Day is about sweet-smelling things that go together (roses, chocolates, people sometimes). In the spirit of the day, Mees Jewelry in Chillicothe, OH, paired up with a local artisan to celebrate the day of love. “I loved her bath bombs and thought, ‘How cool would it be to be able to put a piece of jewelry in there?’” says owner Angela Mees. “After much trial and error, we discovered how to make it work. And lucky for us, it was huge for Valentine’s Day with our Mees Jewelry Bathbombs that had a surprise pair of pink sapphire earrings in them.”
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.
Latest Know How Stories
- When An Unhappy Support Staffer Releases Confidential Pay Rates, A Retailer Is Dumbfounded. What Would You Do?
- What One Jeweler Learned About Trying to Do Everything Herself
- This Simple Trick Can Help You Sell Ideas to Your Team Easily
- This Simple Trick Can Defuse Angry Clients Or Employees
- Here's What to Say When A Customer Tries to Negotiate Or Make Unreasonable Demands