“You know, they’re probably the oldest thing any of us will ever touch.”
When to say it: When handing a diamond to a young bridal couple to examine.
Why say it: Because it reinforces what’s special about diamonds: the great journey they have made from the depths of the earth, their rarity and value, as well the idea of longevity. It’s not every day you pick up something that was three billion years in the making.
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador