WHY IT IS TRUE: The only reason anyone buys anything is to resolve a genuine challenge. Whether it is an engagement ring, anniversary, birthday, Valentine’s Day gift or a necklace to accent a new outfit, they have a genuine challenge.
PLAN OF ACTION: Your goal becomes making their life better, less stressful, and more efficient. This will separate you from the masses, and establish you as someone who makes situations better, not worse. Simple questions such as: “How do you plan to propose?” ... “What have you surprised her with in the past?” ... “Tell me about your new outfit” will get them focusing on the real purpose for visiting your store. Encourage them to talk about their desired “outcomes,” and your sale will close more easily.
Latest Know How Stories
- Real Deal: The Case Of The Outlaw In-Law
- Does Your Business Need a Diet Plan for the New Year?
- Consumers Mainly Consider These 2 Factors When Buying Gems
- 21 of Jewelry Retailers' Biggest Fears and How to Forget Them for Good
- Real Deal: A Troubled Veteran's Assault Rifle Purchase Leaves Her Boss Worried and Confused